Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Plus $10 Shipping. Lol.
MLC, gifted me a nice sample of Balkan Sobranie from the late 70's and it was absolutely fantastic! The Latakia didn't seem to fade at all and it seemed almost effervescent. It was damn good but it certainly wasn't $400 plus good.

cerfer

Might Stick Around
May 8, 2017
I need this post to fall off the front page. I see it, and think, "Wow!" and then click on it, and remember, "Oh."
And of course, I've bumped it. Watch me fall for it again.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
What a coincidence.
I had a pallet-load of BS White and BS 759 from the early 1970's---about 1600 pounds of each---still crated on the original shipping pallet, sitting in my spare room.
Lugged it around for 45 years. I finally pitched it just an hour ago to make room for a backup sock-sorting table. (Can't be too careful when it comes to essentials).
It sure smelled good when that guy shoved those cans into the industrial shredder at the junkyard, though! Almost made me think I should have moved my laundry basket a few feet down to make room for the backup sock table. Oh well. A man's gotta have priorities, right?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
You coulda paid some HS kids to open each tin or bag, dump the contents into the compost heap, and the tins into the metal recycling can. Then your civic duty would have been done.....Tsk, tsk, George. You woulda had the best smelling compost in the state!

Status
Not open for further replies.