PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncleblackie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2014
I've been email alert subscriber #22 for this one at Smoking Pipes for quite a while now. It became almost a joke to me, thinking the odds of this ever being back in stock were essentially zero.
Well today was the day. Email alert at 2:09 pm, 1 tin limit order placed at 2:11 pm, sold out around 2:30 pm. I wonder how many they received; doubtful it was much.
I signed up for another email notification and now I'm #225, so back of the line I go.
I've only had a tin of this once, and that was 4 years ago. My recollection is that it was similar to And So To Bed, though unfortunately I have no ASTB on hand to compare it to.
Anyone else score any? Anyone a fan of this blend? It doesn't get much attention it would seem.

uncleblackie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2014
I just checked tobaccoreviews.com and the description indicates "enhanced with vanilla". Like I said in my previous post, it's been 4 years and only one tin, but I think I'd remember vanilla. Not sure if that information is coming from Germain or not.
The review by "Pyrhosm" guesses at an apple brandy topping, and that seems more in line with my recollection of this blend.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
IRC send a Email Alert (5/16) for Esoterica Margate. You have 4 Day's to claim. I did. I find IRC

gives you a chance for hard to get Brands.

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
Pipes & Cigars got a shipment a while ago and listed it on a Thursday or Friday and it was all sold out by the end of the weekend. Every blend was sold out. Can be tough to come by in the on-line ordering world. Best bet would be brick & mortar stores.

spartan99

Can't Leave
Mar 10, 2017
Best bet would be brick & mortar stores.
Can confirm. I found a couple tins of this and Germain's Royal Jersey Cavendish and Virginia at a tobacconist in downtown Cleveland. They appeared to have been there for years, and I got them for $10/ea.

Status
Not open for further replies.