PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
My local B&M D.D. & Inc. is working to be the best pipe shop in Georgia. The shop has boasted a nice humidor for years and have always tried to cater to pipe enthusiasts but they are taking it to the next level. They have a nice selection of fully restored estates, but also carry pipes by Mastro Beraldi, Ferro, Savinelli, Peterson, and Stanwell. The shop owner just had a custom pipe case made and will soon be stocking the bottom silk lined drawer section with Meerschaums. They have some great house blends in stock and a few tins, but are also working to beef up their tin selection as well. The shop also boasts two very nice lounges. The back lounge has some comfy leather chairs and flat screen tv. The front lounge has 11 leather chairs and a couch and there is always a very welcoming crowd. I host the West Georgia Pipe club there on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 5-8, but there are always lots of events going on. If you are in Georgia, specially the Atlanta area, D.D. & Inc. are definitely worth a stop. Located at 37 Beatty St., Hiram, Ga 30141. Now for a picture of their new pipe case.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Not yet but their pipe price range is $80-300 so far. And this is just the beginning. There are a couple of very nice Bjarne free hand estates. I have been to a lot of the B&Ms in the area and I would say that he has the best selection in Atlanta.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I do what I can to help them choose pipes and get estates. And the owner appreciates the input as he wants to be the best that he can. He also has lots of accessories, lighters, pouches, some racks, etc.

lotharen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2016
@shaintiques Thanks for posting this! I live in Georgia - bout an hour south of the Atlanta airport. I've been searching for places to buy tobacco and pipes from. Funds are low so all I'm doing is drooling for now. Just started a new job and the expenses of taking care of my elderly parents make it hard to start any new hobby. I wouldn't have it any other way though - they did take care of me for so long after all. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.