PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
For those of us lamenting the disappearance of SG tobaccos this last week, I have good news and I have bad news.

I just spoke with Bob Gregory of SG and he told me he has 500 cases of tinned tobacco leaving the factory for the USA today. That's the good news.

The bad news is it is a three week passage to the harbor at Long Beach, Ca. then another two to three weeks to clear Customs. Then comes the trip by truck to the wholesaler who then parceles it out to out retailers. If we are lucky, we may see it for Christmas.

As for the bulk tobaccos, his next shipment will be in December with the same delays. The good news there is he has increased that order by 20%.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks for the info chuck. Thankfully I think alot of us have got our fix until then.

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
Unfortunatly for me I waited about 5 minutes to long. I only have about three bowls of 1792 left. ARRRGGGHHH!!!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks, Chuck! I've been wanting to get my hands on more Fire Dance Flake and to try Full Virginia Flake and Best Brown Flake.
-Jason

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Sorry to hear that chuck. Hate when that happens. I am sure you will be first in line when it becomes available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.