PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. - Happy (Brown) Bogie Unsliced
Now here's a "Hard Hitter" in the Nic dept! While its first smoke on arrival rendered a bite from hell, after closed jar aging for a couple months it has toned a bit in that area. I was reading a thread here on Warhorse Bar and had the notion to dig up what I might have close to that maybe. This rope waved its hand and said "ME ME"
I had recently been looking for what might be the strongest tobacco type and came upon:

Nicotiana rustica, known in South America as mapacho, in Russia as makhorka and in Vietnam as thuoc lao (thuốc lào), is a rainforest plant in the Solanaceae family. It is a very potent variety of tobacco. The high concentration of nicotine in its leaves makes it useful for creating organic pesticides.
Nicotiana rustica

The Native American Indian used this species I believe I read somewhere.
Tobacco Reviews of the Happy (Brown) Bogie Rope is said to have Indian Tobaccos(Native Amer. Indian I think) so I suspect it may be this Nicotiana rustica species which is givng the Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. - Happy (Brown) Bogie Unsliced Rope is potency. While still not the flavor to which I aspire, a bowl of this sure satisfies any nicotine craving you may be craving!
While not Warhorse Bar which Ive never tried, this rope is by far the strongest Ive smoked. My wife, who smokes a pipe on occasion with me will always try something I offer her. She confirmed the Vitimain N content with a "WOW". Hahaha

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Continuing...
I just mixed up 50/50 the Gawith Rope and some newly purchased McClelland 5125 Coyote Classic.
I am always partial to Latakia Blends so this blend really satisfied me. The 5125 has a strong Latakia flavor but no bite and the Gawith Rope really gave it the punch. The aging of the Gawith along with the 5125 made for a very pleasing bite-free bowl.
My wife said "I really like that". I left the second half of the bowl with her as I post in this head-swimming dream-state of Nicotine blissland.

(Nicotine blissland --new word for the occasion)

Status
Not open for further replies.