PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
If you have some and you don't like it, feel free in sending it to me! :lol:
I just love this one. :puffy:
I've grown to like it even better than Sam Gawith's Best Brown.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
I am a fan of brown flake. My favorite I suppose is the fribourg and treyer special brown flake. It has a certain earthiness I find very appealing.
@saint007, I have a tin of both the Sam gawith and the hoggarth brown up next. It has been a while since I smoked either. What makes the Hogarth better, in your opinion?
@booker, I also have some Kendal plug. Why do you prefer this over the tinned version?

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
If'n you are talking about the Best Brown #2, I have a tin of it that I have no interest in opening. I forget exactly how I came across it, I think I may have accidentally grabbed that instead of SG Best Brown. If ya have any interest in trading, PM me!

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Is this Brown Flake unscented? I can't find any actual Best Brown by G&H besides BB#2. I love both of them though.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
Yes it is my understanding that the hoggarth is the best brown #2. It is not scented.
Sam I will send you a pm.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Well then try Brown flake u/s sallow if you haven't, it's excellent stuff, I also love BB#2 but I find BB#2 is mildly scented whereas the BF u/s is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.