PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Gaslight is a very stout, strong, full bodied plug. It was a little challenging cutting this up to the size I wanted, but a good thin blade solved that problem. This one really was superb after a good meal in the evening time, but if you have a robust constitution then try this anytime. This smelled amazing in the tin...a sweet, smoky aroma...delicious. In the bowl this lit well and burned down with few relights. The smoke was thick and fragrant, perfumed with latakia and Orientals leading the way. This is another winner from GLP.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
One of the first blends I tried with Lat and that pretty much made me a Latakia lover. One of my favs.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Great stuff, but I've never considered it to be strong. Actually I consider it to be on a somewhat mild to medium side.

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
On my list to try, but so many lat blends in my cellar i need to try first.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have an unopened tin I'm letting age a little, if I can resist, with which Forums members are no help.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
One of my favorite Lat blends. Not a bomb like Pirate Kake. One isn't better than the other. Just a different solo on the same theme.

jmmize

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2014
I have only tried it once but I do look forward to next bowl. :P

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
jmmize, I let mine sit for a month in a mason jar and already the smell is more fruitful(fruity notes) than when I first cracked it open.. it is only getting better!

jcury

Lurker
Feb 11, 2015
I tried it yesterday and today, a bit spicy for me, but I am a month old pipe smoker so I lack the refined pallid that veterans have. I think it is ok, 1 question though, I sliced it in layers and then packed it, am I doing it right? Or there is another way to break the large chunks down?

Status
Not open for further replies.