PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
I adore this tobacco but the nicotine can be a bit much. I tend to puff away savoring the deliciousness and find the room spinning shortly thereafter.

Does anyone know of a 'lighter' smoke that has that flavor only this twist seems to provide?

darwin

Apr 9, 2014
Heck just use less in a smaller pipe and smoke a bit more often. Problem solved. "Lighter" almost always means less flavor. It's not a perfect correlation but it's a strong one.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Not that I know of. I use a small pipe for ropes. Eating a good meal beforehand helps, too.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
What they said, and also .... are you rubbing this out, or just packing in the little coins/chunks ? Rubbing out increases the burn rate which makes things happen faster. Are you inhaling every puff?

bonehed

Nov 27, 2014
I only retrohale, no full inhalation. I usually rub out so yes, that will speed things up... perhaps I'll stick to coins more often.I just love this flavor and hoped someone knew of an alternative or similar... nothing I've tried is quite like it.

I guess I'll just have to keep my stomach fuller!
Thanks to all for replying

beastkhk

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2015
Sugar or sweets are supposed to help if you get a little woozy dancing with Lady N.

Status
Not open for further replies.