Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Gabrielle makes her debut as a "Pipe Babe" smoking 11-year old original Bell's Three Nuns. She is looking pretty and sophisticated with her hair pulled back with a smart and fashionable ensemble of a red skirt, white top, and black boots. She is enjoying her tobacco in a Ferndown 3 Bark Paneled Dublin with Silver band and saddle bit.
Click the pic for the gallery.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm in love with that Ferndown. I have a major weakness for paneled pipes and that one is fantastic. Probably helps that there is a pretty young woman on the other end...Congratulations cigrmaster, on raising such a pretty young lady!
-Jason
P.S.- Feel free to send me that pipe for Christmas... :rofl:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
+3. One for the Ferndown, one for the Three Nuns, and one for the lovely young lady!
+1 Nice gallery indeed. Is 3 Nuns still made?
Three Nuns is no longer made. I am not sure when they quit producing it though.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
AFAIK, Three Nuns IS still in production, just not distributed in the US right now. It also utilizes a different formula from the previous VaPer incarnaton.
-Jason

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
There are several shops in Europe that ship world wide. But you will have a rather high shipping cost not to mention you are required to pay taxes on it once its in the states. Unless you can get a couple of UK members to do some swapping with you.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
AFAIK, Three Nuns IS still in production, just not distributed in the US right now. It also utilizes a different formula from the previous VaPer incarnaton.
Thanks for setting me straight on Three Nuns. That is unfortunate that is no longer distributed in the states and they changed the formula. I guess the name is the only thing that remains unchanged. I sure would like to pick up a tin of the old stuff someday.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys, I appreciate the nice comments. Gabrielle had a blast doing this and thanks to Kevin she is now an official Pipe Babe.
The Three Nuns is the older version with Perique, the new stuff is a burley/va mix and nothing like the original. That tin came from my stash and was opened that day explicitly for the shoot. It was amazing how black it had turned after 11 years, I really was kind of shocked. Naturally I have been smoking that tin since and it is a great blend. There is something that comes as close to it as I have ever tried. It is Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curly Cut. It looks exactly like a new tin of TN in that it is curly cut, very blonde and it is a sweet blend. The Perique hides in the background compared to TN, but I think with age, the Perique may come through more. I am very curious how the Wessex transforms with age because I am really hoping it will some day be closer to TN. The problem is that it may be like a new tin of TN but it has been so long since I smoked it, I don't remember if the Perique was as mild. Only time will tell, but the Wessex is a good blend on it's own.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Every time I see one of these gorgeous Pipe Babes I wish I had half my years and twice my money.Thanks Kevin for giving us another reason for being here.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Very nice, though I wish there were more pictures of her standing or shots a bit further away from her. That is a nice Ferndown as well. How did she like the 3 Nuns? Is she keeping the pipe or is dad getting it, I certainly hope it was not one of his. LOL.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Classic beauty like the old time movie actresses. This shoot would look awesome in black and white. Yeah the Ferndown is pretty sweet as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.