PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is also the nicest guy to work with on getting a custom pipe made. This means a lot to me. It's much harder to give good money to a jerk than someone who is genuine and easy going. I have one, and it's my best smoker. And, check out those prices! For what you get in superior quality, you can't beat that.

Dan truly has a gift for chasing out that grain.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Dan's combination of beautiful work and very reasonable prices are the reason we bought everything he had available. We already told him that we'll purchase more as they're ready. We just sent the email and one of the pipes is already sold.

The Dublin sitter I bought from him smokes like a dream. It has a nice open airway, it's light and looks great. We hope that the exposure he gets on our site will mean a lot more business for him. He deserves it.
Russ

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Dan is a very under-rated carver, and he has been doing it for 15+ years. He has the talent of many of the fine young artisans I saw at the Chicago show, but has way more experience than quite a few of them. I liked a black bamboo of his so much (one of my best puffers) than I done went and got another Gabrieli pipe when I saw it at a recent Lehigh Valley Pipe Club meeting.
hp

les

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I have to say that my 2 Gabrieli's are at the top of my list and they are not my last pipes from Dan. It's wonderful to see that P&C recognizes his talent and has made this move to showcase Dan's work.

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
Thanks for the kind words gents! It's been a long time coming I guess, very happy, proud as hell. :D

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes :puffy:

Dan, I have to apologize for referring to you as Dan Gabrieli all of this time. But, it wasn't until I read the blurb on you at P&C that I figured out that your name and business name were different. It's awesome that you've named it after your son. Very cool, and I wish you much success. It's good to see a nice guy get some exposure for their art. You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.