PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
My fiance and I had our engagement party this evening. Being as I have no family it was all her family there. Well midway into this party 3 of her moms friends came up and told me that I didn't deserve to be with Courtney, that I was trash, and if I had any respect for her or her family I would leave for good. I'm so pissed off right now I can't even see straight.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit!Piss on the old hags..In one ear-out the other brother :evil:

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
I'get never been this mad in my life. Apparently I'm referred to as "The charity case" when I'm not around.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Been there. Done that. And it sucked. After 10 years of marriage they won. I left her because i couldnt stand it any more. It drove a wedge between my wife and me. Wish i had encouraging words brother. Talk it out with your other half first. Best of luck and congrats!!!

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Just let it roll off, buddy.
images

Shawn has the right idea, be straight with your fiance and the rest will fall into line. That or light them on fire.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
They don" t deserve any time or thought, does Courtney love you, do you love courtney ,people can be petty and mean especially when tongues are loosened with alcohol, the picture I saw of a young man with a little angel says it all,given your situation in life now, you will always second guess yourself , but if you know in your heart who you are( F€*£ EM) the old cajun

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
+1 Cajun. Talk about it with Courtney, but ultimately your marriage will be about you two and trust me when I say nothing brings out envy like two people truly in love. I've had to drop so many people in my life because of the way they treated me, my wife, or our relationship before, during and after our marriage. It always sucks but like someone else here quoted earlier this week, no one can understand anyones marriage. People only see what they want to see when it comes to other peoples relationships and they could never possibly understand what you two do for each other. Haters gonna hate but we move on stick up for ourselves when needed and get back to the loving and family building.

Goodluck brother, your a good man and will make a good husband and dad.

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
People who gossip have no lives of their own. Don't pay any attention to them. Always be the best you can be and no one can speak evil of you. If they do, everyone will see them as trouble makers. If you're kind to those hateful women, they'll end up being the ones that look like trash.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
All I see is a few less Christmas presents you have to buy when you and your happy wife celebrate the holidays. Just wrap them up some dog crap to put under their tree.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
You got nothing to prove to those women. Part of being the bigger man is weathering the slings and arrows of people like that and maintaining your dignity, which none of their kind can take from you, unless you give it to them.
Don't give it to them. You may have to punch something when no one's looking, anyway. Just make sure it's something softer than your fist.
I've never heard of an Army Ranger, Sniper and War Fighter who was a "charity case". That's pure bullshit.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Keep it between you and your lady my friend. That is what is important. The best way to get even is to prove the naysayers wrong.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
This is a purely absurd notion. I notice from your description that they had to approach you in a group of three, lacking guts to say something to your face without back up. It is quite pathetic. I'm sorry that you even have to deal with this but deal with this you must as others have pointed out. Don't let it eat you up because they think they can get to you and your fiance like that. Talk to her and she'll remind you that those pitiful animals are the trash and not worth any energy what so ever. And I'm also quite certain that they only call you 'the charity case' amongst themselves and are leading you to believe that 'EVERYBODY' says it because in their sad lives they are EVERYBODY. Fight back by talking with your fiance, let her know what they said and the fact that you didn't appreciate it (Disclaimer: intentional understatement).

Status
Not open for further replies.