PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
A friend told me about this personal ad he had read. He was joking around and said he wanted to borrow a pipe from me so he could reply. I guess I should say that I did not loan him one and he wasn't seriously asking.
Anyway here it is, Enjoy
"Hello, interesting young professional female looking for a tobacco pipe smoking man. I am not interested in cigarette smokers. I am very turned on by all things overly masculine (beards, lots of body hair), but especially turned on by pipe smokers. I never see any pipe men in public, so I am trying to find a pipe man here. If you are a masculine pipe man, please reply. If you are not a pipe smoker, then please don't reply. Thanks! Very willing to cater to any fetishes you may have (with some limits of course) in return for you smoking a pipe during intimacy. Open to a wide age range: More interested in you smoking a pipe, facial hair and body hair."

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
That's hilarious, I meet all the criteria except young. But I am young at heart! And that is actually my picture in my avatar......

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
My wife was in the room when we were joking around about this, and I pointed out that she is a lucky lady.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
"young professional female" said:

... willing to cater to any fetishes you may have (with some limits of course)

in return for you smoking a pipe during intimacy. Open to a wide age range.
Beard? - - - - check

Body Hair? - - check

Pipe Smoker? - check
Best guess from here is that despite my apparent qualifications for this 'position' and her avowed openness to a wide age range, some technicality would be found to disqualify me ... most likely, she'd not be all THAT open on the age issue ... if not that, possibly the fact that my 40+ years of pipe smoking experience has yet to include a bowlful while engaged in intimacy ...
Actually, not being accepted for the 'position' is just as well ... it's likely that while she was catering to a fetish, my pipe could well become over-heated and the glowing contents spilled ... that could set my chest hair on fire which would cause me to face some difficult questions at home ...

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
It's the manly valentine pipe smoking during intimacy challenge!
Who among you will step up to the dangerous task?!

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
Toby Keith- "I ain't as good as I once was

I got a few years on me now

But there was a time back in my prime
When I could really lay it down

And if you need some love tonight

Then I might have just enough

I ain't as good as I once was

But I'm as good once as I ever was"

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I wonder if she'll feel the same way if she gets someone who smokes a blend of Perique, Latakia and dark-fired?
Russ

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
I wonder if she'll feel the same way if she gets someone who smokes a blend of Perique, Latakia and dark-fired?
Russ
POSTED 17 HOURS AGO #
From reading her add, you just have to say its a more "masculine" blend

Status
Not open for further replies.