PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

theediabeticman

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 5, 2014
Catching up On the RADIO SHOW - I heard there would be a fundraiser for Diabetes

Being the worlds most diabetic pipesmoking person typing in this very second...this interests me

Please remind me how/when/donations accepted/bidding starts...or if you'd rather just send the money to my paypal since i have the disease (just kidding)

Thank YOu!!!!

yaddy306

Lifer
Aug 7, 2013
Regina, Canada
There is no way I would raise money for diabetes, or support a fundraiser for diabetes. Ever.
Now if you had a fundraiser against diabetes, I could support that...

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
Just to fill those of you in that do not know, my daughter has Type 1 Diabetes and the past two years we have auctioned off donated pipes and goodies with 100% of the money going to my daughter's JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) walk team. So far we have raised over $3,000.00 from the kindest of The Pipes Magazine Radio Show's listeners. This year we will be doing it again and the auctions will run in March on eBay through the Pipestud. If you have any questions or want to donate an item, please email me at brian@pipesmagazine.com and don't forget to listen to The Pipes Magazine Radio Show.
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.