PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazybugger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2012
Hi guys i am looking for some blends very high in nicotine ... sofar on the list i have 1792 flake, petersons irish flake and dunhill nightcap ... i like the petersons not the 1792 and not had the nightcap yet .. anything else with tons of nic i can look out for ?

Jul 15, 2011
Theres a little blend from Hearth and Home called Frenchys Sunzabitches. You could smoke some of that, or you could grab a syringe and mainline a huge spoonful of pure nicotine. It would have about the same effect. Having smoked 5 Brothers, Montford Point Marine, and Nightcap, Frenchy's Sunzabitches has, in a larger bowl, actually made me feel sick to my stomach. For a high nic blend, this is about as high as they get, but smoke with care.

hedonaut

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2013
For the absolute potency, Brown Irish Twist and Dark Flake Unscented are both pretty powerful. Stepping down a notch gives you some interesting flavor options, however. Jack Knife Plug and Embarcadero by Pease are both really tasty blends with a decent nicotine content. Old Joe Krantz and to a lesser extent, Haunted Bookshop give a nice dose paired with a fantastic burley flavor. You also might try blending a bit. Sometimes I'll take a mild blend like Luxury Navy Flake, rub it out and add some 5 Brothers in to beef it up.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
Tambolaka has got to be near the top of the list. I just got some from 4noggins and it makes Five Brothers and the SG & GH ropes pale in comparison. Definitely not for the faint of heart. I've smoked 4 bowls of it and I'd recommend DGT with this one. It has a little bite when first lit and a VERY full flavor. If you let the bowl sit overnight it becomes more civilized. It'll still knock your d*** in the dirt, it'll just co it politely. I think it has a lot of potential as a blending component.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Gawith and Hoggarth Dark Birdseye, G.L. Pease Jack Knife Plug, and I have to second G.L. Pease Haddos Delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.