PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecowboy57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
who else is enjoying the nice full moon right now? I usually smoke at night and usually watch the moon rise, i always seem to anticipate the full moon for whatever reason. It's cloudless out here, but sometimes the clouds make it more interesting. anyone else a midnight smoker? what are you all puffin at at this time of night? btw it's 1:15 where i am, just got done working on aircraft design homework.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
I'm not much of a night owl. I tend to drift off around 10:00. Gotta get up early and get my daughters to school and me to work. My wife and I do spend some time on the back deck most every night before bedtime though and also after waking up. Sadly, I missed the full moon last night.

Soooooo....are you designing some top secret invisible rocket plane for the next generation of fighting terrorism????

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
I was out the night before. The moon wasn't quite full, but it was blindingly bright. It was officially the last night of summer and it was a perfect night for around here at this time of year.
Considered going out last night, but I decided 1/2 hour of drumming followed by Raiders of the Lost Ark was on the schedule. (No smoking in the house)
Simon

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
There was a moon? Been raining steady here for days(and nights) and right now I am pumping out the basement.

spacecowboy57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
no buck, a regional transport jet or turboprop plane for about 70 passengers. i had to decide whether a turboprop or turbofan was a more promising design. I'm definitely a night owl, and not a morning person. I was up to 3ish and skipped my 9:30am class to sleep in.
The moon was great, It got a bit of hazy cloud cover which was kind of cool, but there was still almost enough light to read by.

scratchglfr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2010
I start work at 0500 and was able to watch that full moon drop down over the mountains it was bright orange very nice. No pipe though getting ready t oconduct PT.

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
I'm usually a night owl, though my schedule is forcing me to change my ways. I should schedule myself better so that my classes next semester are later in the day so I can stay up later.
That being said, a lot of my excellent smokes have happened in the wee hours of the morning, usually after a Guild Raid or just some gaming, or even a night out on the town. When its clear I can sit on my stoop and try to see some stars amid the light pollution of Cleveland.
Also the moon was lovely last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.