PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smoking-Pipe-David-Jones-Handmade-/301145292758?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=9flR34Sy0Vy8NNmTH7M4dVr8NU0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
And another one! I've had my eye on David Jones' pipes for quite some time, but the price has never been right. He makes some beautiful pipes and his rustication looks great, especially on his pokers, which is what I've wanted. Well yesterday, the pipe gods smiled on me and I won one for a hell of a price. I'm stoked to say the least. Really curious to see how she smokes and happy to support American pipe makers. Anyone else have a David Jones? How do they smoke and does he include a pipe sleeve with them?

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
You are right. When you see that pipe you become powerless to control your finger.

Only the way save you is not to see it. but...

Congat you new pipe and hope smoke well.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
They are good smokers, well engineered and smoke dry. I had a number of them when the Tinder Box up here was representing his work. Larger pieces; but overall I was pleased with the pipes and his work.
Yours is very nice, especially for the price! Enjoy that pipe.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Thanks guys, can't wait to try this one out, like I said I've been wanting one of his pokers for a while now. Dawg, I know man I'm terrible, but I think the ball is in your court now and it's your turn for the next PAD thread. Better hurry, I just talked to Mark today and that Tinsky should be done soon, lol!

pipejunky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
Sooner or later you'll get a grip and realize its not about pad, its is about tad. at least it was for me after about 100 pipes,oh boy

Status
Not open for further replies.