banner

Pipes Magazine » Pipes & Accessories Sell/Trade

Tags:  No tags yet. 

FS: Two Peterson's (7/11/19)

(6 posts)
  1. mtwaller

mtwaller

Login to Send PM

Up for sale are two of my lovely Peterson's. I don't reach for these pipes often enough, and I'd like them to go to someone who will use them. Shipping to Continental U.S. only. Prices are flat, you pay the sticker price and I'll cover shipping. I'll accept payment through Venmo or Paypal. PM me to buy them or ask questions!

1) Peterson Rusticated Sherlock Holmes Strand P/Lip (1996) **$100** - This is an awesome pipe! The rustication is gorgeous. I bought it used recently and have only smoked it twice (No aromatics). It's simply more pipe than I need. Hallmarked sterling silver band.

2) Peterson Flame Grain 87 Yellow Stem Fishtail **$100** - Smooth, sleek, and quite comfortable in hand. I bought this new from the U.K. a few months ago. Again, I've only smoked it a few times (No aromatics). Hallmarked sterling silver band.

“There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion”.
    Posted 1 week ago #
  2. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Wow that last pipe is gorgeous!

Luckily my PAD has been satiated for the time being. Good luck with your sale!

Posted 1 week ago #
  3. mtwaller

mtwaller

Login to Send PM

Thanks, Mike! If these get no traction here, I’ll likely let smokingpipes have them for pennies on the dollar, and you’ll see them in their fresh estate section soon enough. The Flame Grain probably for more than I’m asking. I’m too lazy to fiddle with eBay and the like.

Posted 1 week ago #
  4. mtwaller

mtwaller

Login to Send PM

Both pipes are SOLD (Pending Payment).

Posted 6 days ago #
  5. paulie66scandinavian

Paul

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Congrats on the sale, prices were reasonable,I have had this their 86 shape which was a smaller chamber size versus to 87, very nice looking yellow stem all in all,

Paul The Scandinavian'
    Posted 6 days ago #
  6. mtwaller

mtwaller

Login to Send PM

Thank you, Paul. I’ve always been intrigued by the 86, never smoked one and I don’t see them for sale very often. Both of these are lovely pipes that I feel a twinge at letting go. But I take comfort knowing that they will be used and loved. Also, I might’ve immediately sunk these funds back into 2 more Peterson’s that I’m overwhelmingly excited about. Pictures to come on the Pipe Talk board as soon as they arrive from across the pond!

Posted 4 days ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   marc75, ashdigger, alsatmem, alaskanpiper, nhhiggy, ben88, snagstangl, 64alex, danimalia, upnorth1, cshubhra