FS: Random Pipes - 1/7/19

(5 posts)
  • Started 4 months ago by wallbright
  • Latest reply from wallbright
  1. wallbright

wallbright

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Haven't been smoking as much recently so looking to cull the herd. Everything listed is the price shipped. PP only please as friends and family or add 3.5%.

I tried to add any description of issues with each pipe if there are any. Some of these were in line to get refurbished but I never got around to it. All should clean up nicely. I can provide more pictures if requested. I tried to be as open as possible about the condition of the pipes. I have more to sell, but will post them next week per the forum rules.

Cassillero 125 (unsmoked) - $30

This is new and unsmoked.

Soren Freehand - $55
    Marked "Soren Hand-Carved Made In Denmark"
    There is a hairline crack in the shank area where the stem goes in. I consulted with Hekthor from Hwiebe pipes and he stated you could just super glue it along that line and clamp it. I included pictures below that accentuate the crack but it is not as large as some of the pictures make it out to be. Stem has oxidation and needs a good buff.

Royal Coachman - $25

Marked "Royal Coachman, Made In London England, 187

This pipe had been refurbished previously and just needs the stem buffed.

Savinelli Fiammata 915KS - $55

Marked "FIAMMATA, 915KS, Italy, Savinelli Product" and has the Savinelli logo.

This pipe is very hard for me to get rid of. It is one of my favorites. It has some fills but the grain is very straight on the front. It is a great smoker and feels great in the hand. Has some superficial teeth chatter on the stem that just adds a rough texture.

Kaywoodie 500 - $25

Marked "Kaywoodie, "500", 40"

It features a screw in 3 hole stem. I'm pretty sure you can remove the stinger from the stem but some guys who collect them prefer it intact so I left it. It does not appear to have been smoked much and was buffed not too long ago. It needs the stem polished to shine.

Kaywoodie Drinkless 4-hole stinger - $25

Marked "Drinkless Kaywoodie, Imported Briar, 7710"

It features a screw in stem with 4 hole stinger. It was buffed and polished and only flaw is bite through teeth chatter on the bottom.

Posted 4 months ago #
  2. wallbright

wallbright

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Kaywoodie 500 is sold. All others are still available.

Posted 4 months ago #
  3. wallbright

wallbright

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The others are still available if anyone is interested. Same with the ones in the other post besides the Wally Frank.

Posted 2 months ago #
  4. wallbright

wallbright

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Forgot about these. Let's do a price drop. All prices still include shipping to your door.

Cassillero 125 (unsmoked) - $25

Soren Freehand - $50

Royal Coachman - $20

Savinelli Fiammata 915KS - $50

Kaywoodie Drinkless 4-hole stinger - $20

Posted 1 week ago #
  5. wallbright

wallbright

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Kaywoodie and Savinelli are sold. All rest still available.

Posted 1 week ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   svii, sasquatch, grilledokra, pipestud, npod, elasmo, ben88, redeye, jaygreen55, papipeguy, fishnbanjo, spartacus, georged, renfield