Pipes Magazine » Pipes & Accessories Sell/Trade

Tags:  No tags yet. 

FS: 5 Interesting Pipes, BPL, Lane, L. Comeaux and More. 4/14/19 PICS

(5 posts)
  1. agnosticpipe

Orley

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Clearing a little more of my collection out that I find myself not smoking much. The pipes are in clean used condition as I thoroughly cleaned them when I bought them. I've maintained them well, but you should probably clean them a little to your own standards. All the prices include shipping in the lower 48 states. Shoot me a PM if you have a question or are interested in buying. Payment with Paypal friends and family method. Thanks guys and gals.

First is an odd metal pipe. A Super Twist made in France. Looks to be a copy of a Falcon, and the build quality is very good. Bowl unscrews, fits well and the stem is easily removable, and looks to be some sort of dental stem. Small bite marks on the top. No problem with a pipe cleaner going through either. Measures 5 1/2" long, 1 5/8" tall, and a 3/4" bore. Weight, 33g. $24.00

Next a large piece of Britwood, Special Collection, London England. This pipe is believed to have come from the Charatan factory as a limited run. It has a few small dings or pits here and there around the bowl, but they are too small to be very distracting. Stem has no damage. Measures 6 1/4" long, 3" tall, and a 7/8" bore. Weight, 73g. $55.00

Here's a pipe marketed by Lane in England. Stamped Crown Acheivement, 402, Made in Holland. Beautiful fine grain on this and has no issues. Measures 5 3/4" long, 1 3/4" tall, with a 7/8" bore. Weight, 44g. $36.00

Here's an unusual Irish pipe. I thought this was a Peterson second for a while, until a forum member set me straight. Yes there was another pipe maker in Ireland. Not too sure about the age of this one, but it's a nicely figured little billiard. B.P.L. was the name of the company and it's stamped on the side of the stem, and the top of the shank. Left side of shank is stamped Abbey, the top of the shank is stamped Shannon Airport, and the right side of the shank is stamped Made in Dublin Ireland, 214 FT. Both the top and bottom of the stem have a bite mark. A few dings around the top of the bowl, but nothing else wrong. Measures 5" long, 1 3/4" tall, and a 3/4" bore. Weight 39g. $39.00

Last is one of Larry Comeaux's high grade pipes. He was from Memphis TN and made some wild looking pipes. This is kind of in-between style wise. A nice flame and straight grain freehand, stamped AAA (grade), Comeaux II, USA, 10/04 (date made) Larry passed away a few years ago, but he made some nice pipes. The photos don't do the grain justice, but you can see the stem is a show stopper for sure. Not to everyones taste but a great smoking pipe and a small piece of pipe history. Measures 5 1/2" long, 2" tall and 7/8" bore. Weight,49g. $73.00

The pipe smoker formerly know as agnostic pipe
    "Fried food, hard liquor, and tobacco, that's the holy trinity!"- Stacy Keach
    Posted 1 week ago #
  2. jvnshr

jvnshr

Mod

Login to Send PM

Great pipes for great prices Orley. That chimney pipe is truly astonishing.

Javan
    Posted 1 week ago #
  3. agnosticpipe

Orley

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Would a price reduction help anyone on the fence with one of these? PM me with an offer if you would like.

Posted 6 days ago #
  4. renal923

renal923

Login to Send PM

PM sent Orley

Posted 6 days ago #
  5. agnosticpipe

Orley

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The Lane and Comeaux pipes are spoken for.

Posted 6 days ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   autumnfog, daniel7, adforbes