Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Just found this in my e-mail. Of course all this cool stuff is happening while I'm trying to save money for something not pipe related, but this may be able to help some of you guys.
It was a total disaster...

Our site crashed on December 24th and we lost everything!We've been working day and night since then to rebuild the site. We're only half way there, but we wanted to reach out to eveyone and thank you for your support and all of the kind letters that we've been recieving. We're very grateful to have such great customers and friends like you from around the world!
*** 20% Off Coupon ***
As part of the collateral damage, we lost everyone's login credentials. This means that you'll have to reset your password the next time you come back to www.tobacco-barn.com. We'd like to both apologize and thank you for your continued patronage by offering you 20% of your next purchase (over $10) at Tobacco-Barn.com through February 15th, 2012.
Use This Code: ImBack
All you need to do is enter the words "ImBack" into the coupon field the next time you-check out before Februrary 15th and you'll save 20% your entire order.

tiltjlp

Can't Leave
Apr 9, 2011
Cheviot Ohio
Thanks for posting that. I just ordered 8oz of Grandfather, a very nice Burley I haven't had for several years, and at a really good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.