PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hey there all u specialty tobac puffers, as many of u know i am in a rural area and even my pipe an tobac shop only has otc blends mostly, So ive asked on here about companies that send out free samples. Many of u responded and thank you, Now my question is pipes andcigars here (a sponsor) offers sample kits for a few bucks so is the frog series of 4 tobacs worth the money. and is the smoke great. i dont know if its 4 tins of 50g or 4 tins of assorted and 50g total.

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
I love Frog Morton..my goto smoke

FM out on the town I love too, Its a little lighter.

I just recieved on the bayou and across the pond

I like the first 2 so well I can't see not liking the others.

Just my opinion

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
I've heard amazing things but have yet to try any. Didn't get around to the tins I had at home so I ordered all of them for where I am now. Should be here in a few weeks :D

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
According to the description on their website, you have a choice of 4 50g tins or 4 100g tins. I would definitely give the 50g tins a shot. I like all 4 blends. I think they are very much worth giving a go. I do not think you will be disappointed.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
P&C recently put their McClelland tins on sale so you will actually pay more for the sampler than for the individual tins. The sampler is $34.88, the individual 50g tins are now $8.18 ($32.72 total for all 4).

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Next week at my pipe shop a friend is bringing in 3 or 4 tins of un opened 1999 frog morton on the town for us to all try, and i cannot wait

Jul 15, 2011
Its like someone dropped a few marshmallows in a camp fire. So yum.
Try this sometime: Take a vanilla aromatic, any one will do. I used Boswells Christmas Cookie, but you can use something like Captain Black or Moontrance. Mix it half and half with a good English blend. The resulting room note of said smoke? Smells exactly like a Smores. No joke.

smokin10smitty

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2011
Indiana
Try this sometime: Take a vanilla aromatic, any one will do. I used Boswells Christmas Cookie, but you can use something like Captain Black or Moontrance. Mix it half and half with a good English blend. The resulting room note of said smoke? Smells exactly like a Smores. No joke.
Welp, I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Jul 15, 2011
I mixed Christmas Cookie with Balkan Sasieini originally to have a fuller flavored smoke without making my girlfriend turn up her nose. I got through about a half a bowl before she said, "Hey. It smells like a Smores in here. What is that stuff youre smoking?" I told her it was Smores flavored tobacco. I started to notice it smelled really good too. Let me know how it works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.