PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
The sight and smell in the package could strike fear into the most intrepid. Apearance of Morgoth's heart shreaded; aroma of the same roasted on a the fires of the Necromancer himself. How deceptive of you to hide your sweetness in the guise of foul guard. On touch of match the secret pleasure of walking into a smoke house filled with savory meat hangs in the room. your taste changing from warm hard wood smoke to lightly sweetened black tea, then exiting clean and refeshing.

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
i love frog morton... but out of the four, i still cant pick a favorite. It's all just too good!

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
I don't know which of the names this is. I just know its frog morton. It is a black shreaded tobacco with a strong smell. Man oh man it is a good smoke. Probably the most complex taste I have experienced yet.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
Considering ordering a tin of on the bayou at some point, though itd have to come through my girlfriend. if I did, I'd have to get some nightcap or something by 4noggins as well.

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
I got some on the bayou from the box pass a few months back. it didn't last long so I bought online. it's a regular in the Man Cave now.

Status
Not open for further replies.