Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
I hope everyone got some plum pudding Rez. From tobaccopipes.com was a great price!.. it's now 55 degrees in Texas and I'm shivering my ass off!!!

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
In the 40's now. Texas don't like this!!!! Although I'm under a blanket with a nording, smoking mystic. Life could be worse!!!

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Good god, Houston would shut down at that temp! I hope you have a TAd to smoke!!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
My 10 tins arrived today, making that the fastest i think I have EVER received tobacco. It is a damp chilly here. Not really cold. I put on a sweatshirt. I think it was 42. Still wearing shorts, though.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
Dang, you guys are kinda delicate little flowers. 7 degrees in Wyoming yesterday morning. Don't worry, you can make fun of me come summer.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I still have my a/c on after about a week's restpite from the FL heat-midity..set 80 degrees, and it still kicks on from time to time. I am most concerned with the humidity, now. I've had ? 7 mos. of 90's and high humidity. On the bright side, any arthritis I have is less pronounced in this weather.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
11 degrees here in MN this morning when I got up. I had a gas heater installed in the garage this fall so everything is going to be just fine.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
48 degrees in SE Louisiana. Sitting outside smoking some Kolly Old Dt. Nicholas in a Dunhill I have reserved for aromatics. Loving the cooler temperatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.