PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Pleasantly surprised today when I received a package from Atladis containing a tin of "Sutliff Private Stock Blend #5" Don't know why I received it but free baccy is a super bonus.

Can someone let me kn ow what to expect when i decide to smoke this or if I should let it age for a while before opening? :lol:

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
Free samples,,the blend#5 is an English blend, I rec one also and for free I thought it was a pretty good smoke, but not one I would purchase..stil waiting on the sample from the other offer,,think I ordered troost but dont remember as it was about 2 months ago.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
It was a couple of months ago when it was going around to fill out a form for a free sample ... I had almost forgot too but received mine about a week and half ago.

I believe it was a random sample... I too got the Blend No 5.
It was actually pretty good... a bit mild and not complex at all.... for the price I might pick some up again in the future.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I think it's pretty good straight out of the tin but it does improve with age. Not really sure it's worth waiting for on this blend though, I would just smoke it now.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Just opened up the Blend #5 and smoked my first bowl, very "different" than the CH/1Q blend I am used to smoking daily. At first wasn't sure if I liked it but about 1/2 way thru the bowl it kinda started to grow on me. Not a bad after dinner smoke. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.