PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Not that I'm trying to get free stuff, but... Ok, I'm trying to get free stuff. Being new pipe smoker, I want to try other tobaccos of course. I have ordered a free sample from Scandinavian Tobacco Group, but I'm looking for more. Any ideas?

joey

Lurker
Dec 11, 2012
i recommend smokingpipes.com, where you can order a single ounce of bulk tobacco. i'm all for free, but the best things in life (which, incidentally, are smoked) aren't free :)

Jan 8, 2013
As I read your post above, Joey, i see a click here for a free sample of our fine pipe tobaccos, to the left of my page. Yes Joey, there is a Santa Clause. Santa smokes a pipe ya know.

Jan 8, 2013
I've done both. I got some from Atlandis coming to me, and STG. As far as free samples, that's all I found. I may try a more thorough search online.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
For the OP:
I haven't visited a pipe shop yet that didn't encourage you to try a free bowl of their open house blends.
Bob

rotschefeller

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2012
Köln, Germany
What rmbittner said. If there is a tobacconist around you with house blends he or she will likely let you try some, even let you take samples home. Nearly all of them that I've encountered do this. Just make sure you support them by spending a few bucks.
House blends are generally really good too, they're all I smoke anymore.

chakaraka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Vernon, BC, Canada
I too have tried to request some of these free samples. But none of the companies will send them to Canadians. :roll:
I would try the tobacconist route too, but the closest real tobacconist is about 5 hours away. :crying:
I guess I will either join in on the trade on here (eventually) or order small portions online from the US. I cannot order many of the sampler packs though because they exceed what I can import without facing high duties. 4oz's is the advisable maximum, so no 1lb deals for cellaring for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.