PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
As I have previously stated in other threads, I'm trying to lower the amount of open blends in my rotation. I have a couple pounds of aromatics in this category, but rarely partake. They're not something I am trying to keep, rather I am trying to get rid of. So that's what I'm going to try to do, get rid of it. And it's not like I hate any of them, but when I smoke a bowl of an aromatic I think to myself that it's almost a waste of time. Granted smoking a bowl of aro is better than smoking a bowl of nothing, but why use an hour to smoke a bowl of something that's ok when I can smoke a bowl of something I really like. In fact today I ended up buying another case of mason jars because I only had 2 more empty ones... I haven't even bought any new tobacco!

So here we go. PM me your address and I'll send you some free random aromatic blends. I feel like I have enough to take all comers through the weekend and will adjust the amounts based on requests. They will be sent out next week. Also I don't want to deal with requests for certain things so you won't know what you'll be getting. FYI I wouldn't consider any of these top shelf blends, but wouldn't call them OTC drugstore blends either.

PM away!

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
I've already received many requests. Just to reiterate, this is an OPEN offer. No need to ask, just please PM address.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Way to go 81. I shall, of course, NOT be PMing you my address :)
PS You might send some to shaintiques for the Free Pipe Project; he always finds folks who could really use the extra tobacco...

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
I've already sent him a few extra baggies in a trade I made with him. Depending on how many takers I get, I may send him more though.

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
Maybe I bit off more than I could chew. Didn't realize this would attract so much attention! I may have to close the books sooner than expected. I'll let you know when that is. In the mean time i think I have room for a few more. Those that PM'ed an address you're good. That guy from canadia too.

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
Yeah the aromatics are going fast! I can't imagine what your inbox looked like after you posted free Penzance! Lol

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
Alright folks I think times up. Sorry for anyone who couldn't make the cut. For those who did I'll try and send them out Monday. Thanks for helping me clear out some space!

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
@eighty
Maybe I bit off more than I could chew.
Posting "FREE TOBACCO" on this site is like going to Trafalgar Square in London and throwing breadcrumbs all over yourself. You'd be digging pigeon feathers out of your ass for a week.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I offered up three free tins a few weeks back and had a good half dozen replies within a half hour. In my soon to be most recent cabinet purge I am donating to the FPP.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
Thanks again to eightyone for the free samples! I just received mine in the mail yesterday and tried the classic vanilla after I got the kiddo to bed.

lincolnsbark

Apr 11, 2013
Just got mine in the mail today and want to give you a public and vociferous THANK YOU. I received Irish Creme, Blue Note, and Rum and Maple. Sutliff is probably my favorite of the companies so far and I am thrilled to try some more of their blends.

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
Thank You very much eightywon.

3 Star Blue, Wild Cherry, Irish Cream.

All three brand are new to me and enough amounts for each sample tobacco.

I tried Irish Cream. It was very nice and very new to me.

I hope this kinds events are more in th PM Forum. Happy Smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.