PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
ya so i read that from P&C, but didnt read it all, put the shippin limit for canada in shoppin cart and wife says to me, hey ya better read it again, it said only 48 states, so i did, bottom line is i emptied shoppin cart, sucks to live in canada in this case

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Well even though they don't have the deal sending to Canada, I got it sent to Ogdensburg, New York. It's right accrues the border and only takes about 45min one way. I ordered 6 tins if Mac Baren blends, 7 seas royal, gold, regular, black, honey & chocolate and vanilla cream. Split my order in two so maybe I can bring a friend to claim the other package. I hope I still don't have to pay NY tax on it. If I do, that will hike the price up a good amount.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
rd02sir
I believe you will be charged NYS taxes before it ships. I live in the same town as their B&M and asked about this. All orders shipping within NYS are charged the NYS taxes. As a NYS resident I can place an order but if I have it shipped outside the state no taxes are charged.....

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
Always seems to be right before payday....i wonder if they plan it like that hah

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I believe you will be charged NYS taxes before it ships. I live in the same town as their B&M and asked about this. All orders shipping within NYS are charged the NYS taxes. As a NYS resident I can place an order but if I have it shipped outside the state no taxes are charged.....

+1
One of the few times it sucks to live in New York...
-Jason

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Yeah seems like I got charged. It is still much cheaper then what I would pay here.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
That's why people get Credit cards Uber!! Spend money you don't actually have! lol evil credit cards... :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.