Free Shipping for the Mono-Formatic

(8 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by dragonslayer
  • Latest reply from dragonslayer
  1. dragonslayer

dragonslayer

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

For those who don't spend time on about 6 forums a day (no not all about pipe smoking).

Here is a link if you log in through it you get free shipping, no matter how small.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/happy13

Craig

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” Patrick Henry
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. anthonyrosenthal74

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

i noticed they had a Nording Fantasy freehand for about 20 bucks less than I've seen it elsewhere. I may have to double check that but I'm thinking I'm correct. I wish they had more pipes though.

Cut me... I bleed black.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. dragonslayer

dragonslayer

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There stuff is limited, I use it when I get a TAD and do an Escudo and Nightcap order.

They do stock a ton of aromatics though.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. matchstickman

Pipe Novelist

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

They have a couple of nice Nordings and Butz Choquins on that site. Their pipe tobacco selection isnt terrible, I could definitely see myself placing an order when the time is right. Thanks for sharing!

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. anthonyrosenthal74

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was right. 89.95 at Carey's, and I thought Pipesandcigars had it for 79.99 or some such, but if they had one it's gone now. I may look at cigarsinternational more often. Thanks for the link

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

I may look at cigarsinternational more often. Thanks for the link

That free shipping is temporary. So if you wait too long and try that link, *poof* gone. I do free shipping exclusively; I'd rather avoid paying that money online vendors charge for shipping for more tobacco.

I did place a tobacco order at CI using that code this week (as I often do when the free shipping link is available). CI's pipe and tobacco prices are as good or better than anywhere else on line and the free shipping means an extra tin of tobacco for free. Score

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. anthonyrosenthal74

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I do wish they had more of a selection though

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. dragonslayer

dragonslayer

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yeah the free shipping link will work for a bit, then they have another. So if you find it's not there...Just wait I'll post the new one. There was a week delay between the last two links, this one just came up so should be good for awhile.

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   tbradsim1, jasonphillipcox411, frozenchurchwarden, smokeybear, slownumbers39, daimyo, bulldogbriar89, briarfriar, ravkesef, ruger414, sidious, hittelusedpipes, jiminks, junkyarddawg, apiperisdown, sparks, prndl, trailboss, mephistopheles