PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi all,
As this is Canadian Thanksgiving when we reflect on what we are thankful for, I thought this the perfect opportunity to give away some pipes for whoever would like them. They are nothing special. I bought a large selection of estates and these were the ones that I have no place for and probably aren't worth that much to sell.
This forum is a great place to ask questions and get good helpful answers. I found it invaluable when I was starting out and still do now.
So thanks guys! I just ask that you cover shipping to your home / office / hovel.
VJI6i3A.jpg

gE8bL69.jpg

nOX2W36.jpg

wFIyFok.jpg

8uavlth.jpg

IhWWeaP.jpg

azpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2015
That's very nice of you. This is a great way for someone who is just getting started to get their hands on some briar.
Very cool.

sumusfumus

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2017
New York City
Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and friends.
Blessing to you for your generous spirit of friendship. Will contemplate your kindness when I light up my next bowl.
Frank

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great hand-up for new pipe smokers in need of a briar for their rotation. Great generosity on Forums, ongoing.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Joe you have a PM.
I've been a little overwhelmed by the messages coming in. Please be patient everyone who has messeged me. They are first come first served.
Hmmm does Dunhill Early Morning go well with turkey?

txpiper07

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 18, 2017
I can’t wait to get them! You all, and everyone else I’ve interacted with on this forum has been incredibly helpful and so great to deal with! There is a wealth of information on this forum, so glad I found it - don’t think I’d be nearly as successful as a new pipe smoker without it.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good all around! If I ever get organized, I will do the same, or see if I can find the chap who distributes same via this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.