PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
I'm thinning the herd. If there are any new pipers that need a few pipes to get started, send me a pm. This is the first batch of estate resto's I'll be giving out. They're nothing fancy, but they are good solid briars. Cleaned, refurbed, and sanitized.
y0Emm0Tl.jpg

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Good on you Daniel, an awesome gesture and sure to make for one happy piper in need. :clap:

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Great thing you are doing... We need more people like you in the pipe community. While I was very tempted to PM you for a pipe.. I am not a "new" pipe smoker and I have plenty of pipes... Hope the people that receive them are as generous as you!

forest7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
I do always respect your pipe restoration. It's almost role model of the restoration to me.

good mind make real value for our forum and make me be proud of one of member.

billypm

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2013
You make me wish I needed another pipe or two (especially that apple third from the bottom) but I don't. It's a wonderful thing you're doing. I tip my cap to you, sir.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
Wow, what an awesome gesture. I remember back when I first started smoking pipes and could only afford to have two pipes in rotation. It would have meant so much to me to have someone like you making this kind of offer. May you enjoy your great pipe karma.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Very nice restos! Inspirational. What is that 4th from the top? Interesting pattern. I really don't 'get' these who say they couldn't afford enough pipes to rotate.

None of my pipes look that spiffy!

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
Another amazing restore! I'm sure I'm not the only to say that i'm very envious of your ability! Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.