PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
Just found this from some people I follow on youtube. You fill out about 6 questions and provide your email and address and they will send you a free sample tin. Only one tin sample per residence. The guy received a tin of Molto Dolce. He stated it was quick aswell approx 1 to 2 weeks time frame. Figured I would share with everyone before the promotion expired.
Enjoy!!
Forgot the link
http://www.pipeshowonline.net/Request_Altadis.php

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
Sorry I did notice it was US only. I should have mentioned that...

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
That shows up regularly here,and the samples do come, although it seems they hold requests and then do a whole lot of them at fixed intervals.
I did this years ago, before the Sutliff line came out. At that time Altadis sent a huge box containing most, if not all, of the packaged tobaccos - not the bulks - that they have. I got the full range of Tobacco Galleria, the China Black line, and a bunch of other stuff. A lot of American style aros, most of which I pitched, but there were some pleasant smokes.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Signed up, never had their tobaccos before. It is a great marketing campaign to send it out free, probabley the only one they are allowed to have these days.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
Not a problem everyone. Just looking to help out fellow puffers! I mean who doesnt like free baccy!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Thanks! Btw, I notice in their promo photo that Edward G. Robinson Pipe Tobacco is sold in a pouch, too. I wonder what the odds are of me getting a sample of that? That would be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.