PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
The infamous Craig94yj, international cat burglar and perpetrator of numerous infamous deeds, is actually an extremely nice person, and overly generous to boot. When he saw that I had expanded my collection of Peterson Dracula pipes to from three to four (he sent me a three-pipe rack when I had three a while ago), he decided I now needed a four-pipe rack to keep all the Drac brothers together. So he sent that to me as well! It is an extraordinarily lovely rack, rough hew and rustic looking, and was perfect--too perfect actually--for the four Dracs I now had. So here it is. (I've sent him a little something as well, although he protested about it.)

img_0609-600x580.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You might say that rack is the coffin where they sleep until the sun goes down.

Jan 8, 2013
Now that's an idea.... a coffin shaped pipe rack or single pipe holder for Peterson Draculas... heck, it would be cool for any pipe lol.

craig94yj

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 24, 2013
Waterford, Ct
Whoa, whoa, whoa..........Whoa. What Fred is neglecting to tell everyone is that the condition for receiving the first three pipe rack was not to compensate me, but rather to just pay it forward. (like the movie). When his pipe acquisition disorder got the better of him and he bought a fourth Dracula I just happened to have another Drac-Rack that I told him he was welcome to have. He managed to coax my address out of me and decided to pay it backward. This showed up in my mail yesterday.
frog-600x450.jpg

I believe I have been one-upped and now am clearly in his debt. A fine way to start a generosity war my friend. This was a result of my post about trying Perique. All of these are absolutely delicious!!!!! Thank you Fred....Until next time.......beware the mailbox!!!!

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Good on the both of you! The Dracs look right at home in that rack, it's like they were meant for it! And Craig, it looks like you're in for some good smokes with that haul! Congrats to both of you!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Well, actually "Nosferatu" is the species name for vampire; the vampire in the film "Nosferatu" was Count Orlock, if memory serves. They used "Orlock" instead of "Dracula" for copyright reasons--you may know because "Nosferatu" was in copyright violation, all prints of the film were supposed to be destroyed. This obviously didn't happen, and several prints were saved, which is why we can see the film today.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I might go for a different color scheme, but that Peterson 606 pot is a sort of pipe masterpiece, the quintessential pot shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.