PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Many of us I'm sure enjoy a good cup of coffee with our pipes as I do but with caffeine nowadays, I'm a true lightweight. More than 1-2 cups in the morning and I'll have trouble getting to sleep that night. An afternoon or evening cup? I'll have full blown insomnia. That is also true of any caffeinated beverage and I'm careful to avoid them and try to drink water or juice through out the day more often than not. Tonight my wife and I were out and in the way home we passed a Dunkin Donuts and I suddenly had a craving for their coffee. I decided to swing into a DD that's close to the house and ordered a large decaf (with cream, again, lightweight) and came home to resume a bowl of Nightcap that I had only char lighted before leaving home.
Wow! What an epiphamy! The 2 go together like Oreos and milk and now that the coffee is gone and the shop is closed, I'm suffering a mild depression. I know that many of you have favorite beverages that you like to pair with your favorite mixtures both alcoholic and non and I'd love to hear what they are. Let 'em rip!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My favorite combo with my pipes is coffee either Cafe Du Monde or Mayorga 100% Organic Cubano. I can only drink those until 1pm or so or I stay up all night. My second favorite that I drink the rest of the day and night is Luzianne De Caf Iced tea sweetened with Stevia in the Raw. When I do imbibe with an adult libation it is normally Tito small batch Vodka with diet tonic water and a splash of cranberry. I also enjoy champagne with Veuve Clicquot being my go to bubbly.

Status
Not open for further replies.