Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronxbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 23, 2010
New York
Thought I had lost this a few years ago!
153.jpg

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
T.U.C.O.P.S. was "The Universal Coterie of Pipe Smokers", founded by Tom Dunn in 1964. TPSE was "The Pipe Smoker's Ephemeris" which Tom published until his death in 2006.

johnnyrebel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2010
The TUCOPS pin is awesome, im envious! I always wanted a patch of the logo. Very cool, thanks for sharing!

dukdalf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2011
I have a card and pin like that somewhere. Might frame them up too, I like the idea.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I still have my Official PipesMagazine Preferred Membership Packet Identification Card

and unredeemed coupon for a 10% discount on a bowling shoe rental. :puffy:
PMIDcard.jpg

seilerjp

Might Stick Around
Oct 13, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I have my pin, card, and a set of TUCOPS. Tom was one of the big contributors to our hobby. Although I never met him, I considered him a friend.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
John Seiler must have been searching the archives!! A very good resurrection there John.

I must've missed this two years ago as well. And I still retain all of my semi-irregular issues of TUCOPS, including my pin and membership card. Boy, do I miss those publications. I also have the compiled Volumes I and II that are incredible bibles of pipe information. There happens to be an issue on eBay at present ending shortly. IMO anyone really interested in pipe lore/collecting/smoking should be jumping all over those old tomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.