Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview tonight on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Javanshir Safarov. "Javan" is from Azerbaijan. He is a moderator of the Pipes Magazine Forums. He has been an IT technician, and has a Masters Degree in International Politics and Diplomacy. He currently works as the International Relations Manager for the local General Motors dealer. He speaks Azerbaijan, Turkish, English, Korean and Russian languages - all while smoking a pipe. In Pipe Parts, Brian will have suggestions for the first time pipe buyer.
Javan.jpg

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
He has been an IT technician, and has a Masters Degree in International Politics and Diplomacy. He currently works as the International Relations Manager for the local General Motors dealer. He speaks Azerbaijan, Turkish, English, Korean and Russian languages...
What... no Icelandic?
I was all gonna listen until not seeing Icelandic...
Sorry, Kevin, I want my podcast guests to be bright, interesting, experienced people, not slackers like this Javanshir guy...
:puffy:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
So we have as a mod an official member of the Russian mob. That is quite interesting. Yo Javan since my family came from Russia, can I get a membership in the Russian mob? I want a Russian bride sent to me cheap.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
First of all, I would like to thank Kevin and Brian for this amazing opportunity. I have never talked to Brian before, although I have listened to the podcast a lot, such a nice, humble and well-informed human being. I totally enjoyed the whole thing. I was super excited, so I am really sorry for any mistakes I made. I hope you guys will enjoy it.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Cool, I can't wait to hear it. Super nice guy, and very helpful. He personally wrestled my Instagram profile back from a gang of angry Russian prostitutes... or that's the way I tell the story, ha ha.
Well Michael, we all know that's the way you tell the story, ha ha. I didn't even know I was helping until you have mentioned it.
What... no Icelandic?
I was all gonna listen until not seeing Icelandic...
Sorry, Kevin, I want my podcast guests to be bright, interesting, experienced people, not slackers like this Javanshir guy...
Phew, at least you didn't draw any of those lines or curves on my pipe George.
So we have as a mod an official member of the Russian mob. That is quite interesting. Yo Javan since my family came from Russia, can I get a membership in the Russian mob? I want a Russian bride sent to me cheap.
092808vodka_ad.jpg

Although Sylvester Stallone had that anti-Soviet propaganda in his movies such as "Rambo and "Rocky", he was chosen as the face of a Russian vodka company. It says on the picture "The great-grandmother of Sylvester Stallone was born in Russia" and then comes the main part "Everyone has something Russian (There is a bit of Russian in all of us). The question is Harris, how many do you want? :nana:
He does a good job. :puffy:
Bradley, it is an honor for me to hear such a nice thing from a guy like you. Although we don't happen to talk a lot, I admire your and your wife's personality. Thanks a lot, sir.
Again, I would like to thank everyone for the nice words. :oops:
By the way, my favorite pipe that I have mentioned on the radio show is the one I am smoking in the picture.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
It was nice to hear your voice and some of your bio, Javan.

I can see why you are a great choice for moderator. Kevin is no dummy. The jury is still out on Brian.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
It was nice to hear your voice and some of your bio, Javan.

I can see why you are a great choice for moderator. Kevin is no dummy. The jury is still out on Brian.
Thanks Mike. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Dec 28, 2015
I already had mad respect for Javan and this weeks radio show only solidified that. I have to say both the world and this forum would be a better place with more people like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.