PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
First thing I want to say is I use this forum daily I like it and the people that use it

BUT I have to say this is the most user UN friendly forum I have see.

Normally if you make a post and someone makes a reply you would get some kind of notice BUT NOT here

Normally its easy to add a friend to your list BUT not here

Normally its easy to find your messages or create a message But not here .

Sorry but someone need to do a better job with this forums inner working This is very frustrating

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I am by no means a tech wizard. I have struggled with an avatar, but other than that, i don't have the problems ember listed.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Ember when you look at your original post, look at the small print right above it. If you click on "add this topic to your favorites?" you will get an email every time this thread gets a posting.
Myself, I'd rather not get all those emails.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
New guys who complain... here.

New guys whose 32nd post is to bitch and moan... here.

New guys chances of pissing off all the old guys....definitely here.
We are very thankful that this place exists in any form. It is the number one pipe site on the web and has more posts everyday than the other 4 top sites combined. Can it be technically more advanced...I don't know and I don't care, I am not a tech junkie so as long as I can post and then read my post I am happy. What is so hard in remembering what thread you posted on and then going to find it. If my addled brain can do it, anyone can. Now if you would like to start a topic on pipes or tobacco or accessories, we would like to see it and maybe we can have a fun discussion because that is what this place is about, not bitching about the technical aspects of this site.

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
@Harris I did say I like the site and the people did I not? By the way you win first prize your the first person on here I don't like. This post was placed in Gen discussion where you can post anything so maybe you should check what part of the forums your in before you try busting balls. But like you said your old, probably cant see very well, hear ain't so good either I imagine ..Its ok Gramps it's almost over

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I can't imagine this is going anywhere positive...time to shut 'er down....

Status
Not open for further replies.