PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I have been thinking of expanding my horizons, so to speak. I know we have several carvers here, but It's hard for me to keep them (and their pipes) all straight! I want to try a pipe from one or two of them. I am hoping someone will post a soft of list here of the names, price ranges, and contact information for each of them (if this is allowed). I think it would be great to have this info all in one place/post.
Tim

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Oh, yeah, I would REALLY like it if someone posted photos of some of the pipes from member carvers.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Oh, yeah, I would REALLY like it if someone posted photos of some of the pipes from member carvers.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
That's a great idea. Perhaps we can even have a sub section of the pipe talk forum for them.

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
I have been at it for awhile now. "Klodt pipes" prices range $235-$300.
I'm not sure forum rules allow a link or pictures of pipes for sale so best just to google.
I also was on the November 15th 2016 Pipes Magazine Radio Show if your interested in a little more background on my pipe making.
Thanks!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Carvers, amateur and pro, I think a subject category and maybe a running list is a great idea, but please don't track off into a separate conversation; as with some of our pro blenders, your presence here is a tremendous contribution to the whole Forums discussion and I would hate to lose that.

Status
Not open for further replies.