PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Here's how the tale unfolds. Get an email from a fellow member that knows my LOVE of meers. He says,"weezel, shoot me a pm with your addy, I have some pipes I don't reach for any more". Below is his MORE THAN GENEROUS gift! And to stitch it, throws in some tins of tobacco!!! Restores your faith in humanity I tell ya... :worship: :worship: :worship:
sidGOes.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Clapping as I smile. Gotta love the pipe community. Some of the best people ever. Congrats. Good on ya.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tobacco or pipes, you're going to know these are the people who appreciate these items. Commendations to your generous benefactor! I was recently gifted with a fine Meer myself, and quite an array of samples from the Chicago pipe show by others.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Very nice gift. Congrats to you and two thumbs up to the member who gifted them to you. :clap:

Jan 8, 2013
Wow! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats to you both... to you for the fantastic gift, and to the fantastic giver. Enjoy the heck out of them! :clap:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I must say I have been fortunate (Blessed) to receive quite a few meers and tobacco from another forum member who has become family to me. His generosity to me has been incredible...

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Do those pipes happen to smell like Condor?
These don't(yet),but I have a whole bunch of them that do! Thanks to my brother from another mother...

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Seeing all those cuttys, I have a pretty good idea who was so kind and generous. Makes my heart glad. I just read an article which talked about the virtues of being generous. It makes people happy to be generous. If so, then there must be TWO very happy guys right about now.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
What a generous gift! I received too much information and too many gifts from the members here, then I realized that I could never pay back so became a mod thanks to Kevin. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.