PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
The generosity of members of this forum has been widely celebrated and I have another example to add to the list.
A while back I had posted a thread asking for suggestions of VaBurs after smoking Solani Aged Burley Flake and wondering what else was out there with the earthiness of the burley merged with a subtle dark and sweet virgina. I was given many suggestions and have tried a couple since.
I also received a PM from cobguy who offered to send me a 'sample' of Newminster's #403 Superior Round Slices which he thought would be right up my alley. I told him that I appreciated his offer but lived in Canada so the shipping may be an issue. He sent the 'sample' anyways and also included a couple of large flakes of Stonehaven! From 2007 no less! I have yet to try Stonehaven yet and to say that it was on my bucket list is an understatement.
I've been holding off on trying the Stonehaven until a special occasion but the #403 is a fantastic blend and the 'sample' size was more than generous.
sLMfCpY.jpg

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
I have been thoroughly enjoying some SRS's received in trade via forum member here... lovely honey-toasty warmth that reminds me of Heinrich's Dark Strong Flake. Good stuff!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Five or six Forums members have sent me samples and even a package of Semois and a tin of Frog Morton Cellar plus a Ferndown pipe. I was so amazed, I missed the pipe completely until asked about it. Luckily the shipping box was still right there. The Ferndown is one of the prizes of my stable of pipes. This is a generous crew!

zachstorm

Lurker
Apr 3, 2015
Florida
It's been too long since I've wandered about the forums, but I'm so happy this is the first thread I've come across today. Keep up the awesome, gents!

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Bombs of whatever sort cause a positive explosion. The more bombs the louder the explosions and the more bombing spreads Hurray for bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.