PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Oh, ladies and gents, I'm sure there are many more favorite tobaccos among you! Please PM me and let me know what they are!

schaum

Might Stick Around
Aug 8, 2014
I predict your PMs will contain every tobacco known to man and a few homegrown blends.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
@sparks: Fred sparrow had an excellent idea that we should PM him with our favorite tinned aro and favorite tinned non-aro. At the end of the month, he will post the winners. Just tinned for now, not bulk. Should at least help the new guys, I know I like checking smokingpipes' top sellers on their website.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I am still trying to smoke my way through the top 5 flakes from last years poll. There were 17 of them, lol.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Yeah, it was posted, but he made the title TOBACCO CONTEST, and Jason said to name it something else because contests are not actually allowed.
Hey Fred sparrow, perhaps make another thread with a descriptive title, like Vote For Your Favorite Tinned Aro and Non-Aro Here, I'll Post Results.

easterntraveler

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2012
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/top-5-flakes-the-votes-are-in
here is the top flakes that the poll I put together revealed

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Lane 1-Q is the best selling pipe tobacco in the entire world.
Given that indisputable fact, forum members who claim to only smoke virginia flakes, without question must mix a little 1-Q in with it.
Therefore, Lane 1-Q is the undeniable Forum Favorite.
Hope this helps your poll contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.