PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarfriar

Can't Leave
From The Journal Gazette of Fort Wayne, Indiana:
The owner of a tobacco store is dead after an armed robbery turned fatal Monday morning, according to the Fort Wayne Police Department.
Now, detectives are asking for the public’s help in locating a suspect.
Fort Wayne police officers were called to The Smoke House Tobacco Outlet, 2217 Lafayette St., about 9:30 a.m.
They found a man in critical condition, according to police, but had little to go on as to what happened.
A review of surveillance footage, though, showed that a man came into the store in an attempt to rob it and likely inflicted the injuries that left its owner dead.
While police did not specify what injuries the owner of the store suffered, they released photos of the suspect showing the man holding a gun.
A follow-up story published yesterday identifies the victim as Antonio Lopez Nino.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Very Sad! Guess many in business needs to be able to have an option to defend ones self. Bad people with bad dope makes more violent situations than in the old days.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Guess many in business needs to be able to have an option to defend ones self.

This kind of situation would not surprise me at some of the tobacco outlets I've been to. I wouldn't be shocked if the guy got capped reaching for his gat, these days bad guys know the score and and ain't waitin' round for you to pull your piece. 8O

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Been to Fort Wayne once, would never go back! Very sad story, if goverment would just let us put a few in the ground alot of this nonsense would stop.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Drwatson,
It amazes me how much you and I agree on various topics. I unfortunately live in NJ, which is one of the biggest anti-gun, anti- 2nd Amendment States next to NY,CA, and MD. As a former range instructor in the USMC I feel it a waste of government spending to not let others like myself emplore the training I received to rid this world of the very scum that our elected officials strive to relate to so they can bolster their voting contingency.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Yaz, Thank You! I take that to heart.
Woodsroad, I don't always agree with everthing you say, but some times you really make me laugh! And yes that is a compliment.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Reminds of that great quote from Doc Holliday in the movie Tombstone…..'Why put off killing someone tomorrow when you can just as easily kill them today'. I am sure the greatest threat to the political class is an armed population which is why we are overrun with gun control laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.