PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
An interesting blog on Peterson pipes. Seems to be updated fairly regularly.
The bloggers introductory notes are also interesting:
Peterson Pipe Notes is the outgrowth of a full-length book project I am working on with my co-author Gary Malmberg, K&P: Kapp and Peterson and the Peterson Pipe, due out from Briar Books Press (we hope) in the latter part of 2015. You won’t find anything from the book here—this is just a way to siphon some of overflow out to fellow Pete Nuts as we go along as well as keep up with the book’s progress as we peddle slowly to publication.
As the subtitle says, this blog is about sharing information on Peterson shapes, lines and series–both visual and documentary, including shape measurements. Much of it will be concerned with vintage and estate shapes, lines and series that catch my fancy–and most all of them do. But with the help of Conor Palmer, the new Commercial Director at Peterson (and son of CEO Tom Palmer), the blog will also provide reviews and photos of the newest releases from Dublin. Conor has some exciting things in the pipeline for Pete Nuts and will be involved with the blog as we go along.
Whether your interest is in new or vintage Peterson pipes, by subscribing to the RSS Feed, you can receive email notifications and can read up on anything that catches your fancy.
If you’re new to Peterson pipes, you’ll want to check out Jim Lilley’s blog at www.thepetersoncollector.blogspot.com. Jim has been instrumental in getting our book going and holds court at the International Peterson Pipe Club, as well as keeping the Peterson files up to date at Pipedia. Check out all three sites, and join in at the IPPC.

http://petersonpipenotes.wordpress.com

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Thanks peck, I just started checking out Peterson pipes, and bought my first two older pipes in the last couple of weeks. I found Jim's blog to be very helpful in understanding the pipes and their history. Now I'll have to read some more.... Fun stuff! :roll:

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
I've been thinking Peterson for my next pipe, mostly because it's time to add a spigot to my little collection. I've saved your blog to my favorites and look forward to getting educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.