For The Love Of All That Is Pipe...Somebody Buy This!!!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Pretty pipe, but $360 buys a lot of 'baccy blending stock. There will always be pipes. Commercially produced tobacco? Not so much.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Ya but it's the first Walt Connoy I've seen go below 450$ most I've spent on a pipe was 300$ and that was my birth year dunhill. This pipe I've wanted longer lol so if I had it I'd I'd cough up 350$ in a heartbeat for this. This is why I'm hoping someone else buys it soon lol

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'd have guessed billiard, but that's good too. The white stem is gorgeous but maybe a little too

chic for me. Love the briar.

May 31, 2012
That pipe is indeed grand.

Out of my price range at the moment, but I definitely wanna get myself one of his suede billiards or liverpools one day.
I love that signature style that he has developed,

really stunning!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Walt definitely has his own distinctive style. I love that suede blast. (and fine blasts in general)
Walt-Cannoy-Suede-Blast-Long-Dublin-Pipe_1391.jpg

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
His pipes are very striking, but none really do it for me. Still, I know what it's like to have such temptation!!

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
You figure with a white stem like that, your gonna see discoloration over time. On the other hand, you might not see chatter or tooth marks. Plus, you'll be able to find it in the dark. Lol. It's like black and white cars - which one will show dirt more?

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I think that it is definitely a striking and unusual pipe. We see so many pipes that are same-old same-old right out of the mold, and a lot of pipes that are more like miniature abstract sculptures, so it's refreshing to see an exciting rethinking on the the exterior to a standard pipe shape.
This is a pipe to be smoked in public, by someone dressed to compliment it's style. But where can you do that anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.