PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Hey gang, this post is to announce the first official meeting of the West Georgia Pipe Club. We will be meeting on Thursday October 6th from 530pm to 7pm. The meeting will take place @ The Cigar Depot in Douglasville, GA. The address is 4900 Stewart Mill Rd. #B and thats 30135 zip. I happen to live in Douglasville, but as many of you have expressed an interest in coming, we will be the West Georgia pipe club so that we will encompass everything west of Atlanta, and you guys will have future opportunities to host in your towns. Bring your favorite pipe, we will have tobacco for you to try or you may purchase some at the Depot. Can't wait to see ya, Dave Shain, Shaintiques
Edit: Moved this string to "Pipe Clubs" Forum.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Well the first meeting of the West Georgia Pipe Club was a success. There were 5 in attendance. The guys at the Cigar Depot were great hosts and the only bad thing about the club is that we have to wait a whole month till the next one.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
the only bad thing about the club is that we have to wait a whole month till the next one

Who put that silly rule in the by-laws?
icon_scratch.png
:lol:
Sounds like it was a hoot.

Can't wait for the "Field Trip".

Let me know when you get it organized.

:puffy:

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Wish you a lot of luck in getting your club going. The hardest part is getting the word out to all the pipe smokers in the area so that they at least know about the meetings. Maybe your tobacconist has an email address for the individuals who by pipe tobacco from him??

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Thats sounds great. I wish we could get something like that up here in the South Carolina Upstate.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
If I win the lotto before the next one, I'll be there. If I don't, I don't think it'd be financially viable for a trip to GA from Upstate NY...
-Jason

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
Just dug up this thread on a google search. Mark informed of the meeting in another forum but unfortunately I had to work. How far ahead of time will these be planned? Id love to get together with some fellow west Georgia pipe smokers. Side note: the cigar depot is a cool little store, few and far between they are!
Edit: if any o you guys are in Buchanan, stop by Plaza Liquors to say hi. Im here six days a week usually :D

Status
Not open for further replies.