PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
I like them all as well. They are just so well put together and have a great taste. My favorite is Across the Pond.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
I'm waiting on a shipment of On the Bayou, we'll have to see how it hits me.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Thinking that FMOTT may have to become my pipe pouch/default tobacco. Have a couple more to get through before i decide.
Certainly makes me want to try the other FM blends.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
For those who like trivia, the artwork for the FM series was done by Mary MacNeil who, with her husband Mike(the blender), runs McClelland Tobacco. A VERY nice lady.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Smokin a Frog on the Bayou now. Love it. Smoking it out of an Ebay purchased "Gold Bond" Large imported briar. Never could find any info on the pipe, but it is a winner too:)

sdcowboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2011
Rapid City, SD
FMOTT is my favorite Frog. I like how it will burn without much fuss. Smooth and creamy...I don't really know what it smells like to a non-smoker. I wish someone would smoke it around me so I could know.

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
Smokin it right now definitely one of my favorites!!!!!! Just ordered some on the bayou can't wait ti it gets here.

Jul 15, 2011
*clicks on pipesandcigars.com, orders the sampler of the Frog Morton Series, claps hands giddily in anticipation, starts to cry when he realizes that it will take a few days to get here*

mike68

Might Stick Around
Jul 25, 2011
Even as a new smoker, that was first tinned I've tried and WOW...I echo your sentiment! The smoke is silky smooth and burns down to a nice grey-white ash....love it...

Status
Not open for further replies.