PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dermotfahy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2013
What are the most flavorful tobaccos that you have smoked? Non aromatic preferably.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
OH man, you are going to get a lot of choices here. There are so many flavors out that there and taste is subjective.

But I will give it a shot. For non-aros

Frog Morton on the Town

PS Bullseye Flake

Anniversary Kake

Haddos Delight.

Peterson's University Flake

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I think LBF, Haddo's, and University are technically aromatics.

Nonetheless, all are excellent choices for a flavorful smoke.
ps. I'm in a particularly bilious mood today. :D

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
Strong flavor for some is so-so flavor for others. What do strawberries taste like. For me I get a lot of flavor from Gawith's Squadron Leader, Hearth & Home's LJ Heart Virginia if you like VaPers and McClelland's Mature Virginia #27.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
What does it matter if the description is off? Everything is on back order or out of stock anyway... Seriously though; I'm pretty sure the only items in-stock are the ones no one wants and the ones they send out e-mails about.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
I find the comments in this thread interesting, especially after reading Russ's article that describes the relation of aroma to taste.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I'm glad I read this thread. I never looked at our description of Luxury Bullseye Flake until now (I don't write everything that's on our site), but I'll have that changed. In my opinion, LBF is not an aromatic at all.
Russ

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
One more for Black House and Luxury Bullseye Flake. LBF, by the way, is back in stock at P&C... and payday's this week. Yay! :D

joeahearn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 30, 2012
The most flavorful tobacco I have smoked recently was C&D Rajah’s Court, a Virginia/Latakia/Turkish blend in a thick ribbon cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.