PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
Guys and Gals,
Son #1 called today to say the albacore have moved into Gardner's Bay, and so I'm heading down to Montauk LI tomorrow morning with my fly rod and two pipes. Be gone all week chasing bass and albies, wish me luck, stay safe and healthy, and I'll see you all next week.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm going sauger and hybrid stripe fishing myself next weekend. My mom called last night and said my uncle had told her that the stripe were running good right now, so I hope it'll be a good trip. Good luck to you, and have fun!

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Good luck! My brother and I are heading to Lake Coeur d'Alene tomorrow for some kokanee. We'll have to catch a lot of kokanee to make up for 1 of your albacore!

bullbriar

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2013
Werdna,

Thanks for the heads-up, I've been waiting for this news! I keep my boat across the sound in Niantic. Hope the bonito are around as well. They are a lot of fun on a fly rod, as long as you have a reel with a decent drag. Good luck, keep us posted.

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
Have fun. I got back from 3 days fly-fishing for trout in the Sierra's last week. Had a great time and the fishing was great. Wish you good times, also!

Status
Not open for further replies.