Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
6c94e618.jpg
Sons fishing trip,gulf of mexico,venice marina

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Wow, what a nice catch!
That must have kept you busy for a little while, Congrats.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Nice catch! I would be reaching for some soy sauce and slicing some sashimi!

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Good luck making all of that disapear, the last time we caught a tuna, it weighed 160 pounds and we were eating that dammed thing for a year.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Top, I offshore fished for over 30 yrs, to tell you hoe ignorant I am I used to catch tuna, loved the fight ,when I prepared the meat it was red, red, red, I don"t. Eat no red meat fish, trout, snapper flounder, grouper, white meat fish, I had given some tuna to a buddy if mine.He said Bradley why don"t you eat tuna, I told him about the red meat, he said come here, he fired up his grill in the deck, when it got hot he took the steaks I had given him (tuna) and threw them on, and wonders of wonders the red meat turned white,all this years of giving it away, shows you how ignorant I am. LOL the old cajun

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
One of my dreams is to go saltwater fishing for tuna, Mahi, or anything like that. This is awesome, thanks for sharing this!

nobail

Might Stick Around
Dec 26, 2011
Oregon
I've always wanted to fish from there. Great haul.
One of these days I'll take off in the camper and tow down from Oregon and stay until the fuel money runs out. It might be a quick trip these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.