PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Wife came late this afternoon while I was on porch with Large Rusticated Paneled Dunhill filled to the brim with Nitecap, wind was out the South blowing towards her. She was shelling boiled crabs, I finished aboyt 15 minutes after she had sat down and started swiping at her face, gnats she said, I said probably my smoking had them at bay. She exclaimed load that pipe up again they are killing me, I knocked ashes up and loaded,fired and 5 minutes later she said that's what kept them away. Looking at her I said first time ever you wanted me to smoke my pipe, she shook her head and no response. :mrgreen:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
That's what I like to see Bradley, Progress!! Now, how many years did it take to get that far?? :rofl:

jeffro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2017
Also for future reference War Horse Green when smoked outside is a fantastic mosquito repellent,I think it is the cintronella topping in the blend. :lol:

smittyd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
Love that Warhorse green . It keeps all the unwanted attention away. Thats what i smoke when i think my kids are going to ask me for money! :mrgreen:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
And now she's thinking how she is seldom bothered by gnats when she's with you and you're smoking. It's a whole new day.

Status
Not open for further replies.