PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
A really cool shop in Weatherford tx didn't have Mississippi mud, but the man told me it was a common request that he learned to blend it himself (he is this shops blender as well as salesmen, not just some ahole running around willy nilly throwing things in bags) and he actually recommend replace unflavored cavendish with whiskey cavendish. I told him to work his magic. Here's my question...
What the hell do I do with it now?! How long should it sit? Move it to a jar or leave it in the bag? Press it?
Smells like a million bucks!

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Love Tobacco Lane on the Square. They usually have a decent selection of estates and the gentleman that restores/repairs them is top notch. The sales guy is very friendly to say the least. Selection of tinned tobacco is pretty weak and the prices are steep but every time I pass through I make certain to purchase something. The smoking lounge upstairs is often empty or just a couple guys smoking cigars. It's funny because I have been considering relocating to Weatherford and TLOTS is a good part of the reason. Personally I would smoke it now and it would last me for months in the rotation. Next time I stop in I will inquire about the famous Mississippi Mud blend!

Status
Not open for further replies.